Today we celebrate another milestone in the life of GuideOn Education – three years of educating, inspiring, and connecting our clients, partners, and audience with new opportunities! Our mission remains as a personal guide on the military-connected community. Our commitment is still to people first, mission always.
To commemorate this day, we wanted to highlight and honor those we’ve collaborated with this past year and ongoing partnerships in the future!
Our work with WVI (now Women Veterans Interactive Foundation WVIF) focused on designing, building, and deploying a communications strategy emphasizing social media content curation. We created relevant and exciting content to engage their robust audience and participated in other content development across the WVI organization.
Our strategic partnership supported the memorial’s most significant rebranding effort since conception as the nation’s only national memorial to honor all women who have defended the country — from the Revolution to the present that sits in front of Arlington National Cemetry.
We are incredibly proud of having had the privilege to support the memorial’s Communications and Program Director(s) and staff. Our 360-degree approach of products and services put in place a comprehensive marketing and communications strategy to increase MWM’s social media presence, email marketing, Post 9/11 audience engagement, digital fundraising campaigns, toolkits, graphics, content-writing, metric reporting, and other valuable training and recommendations to streamline workflows.
GuideOn’s founder was a panelist at The 2021 Student Veterans of America (SVA) Virtual National Conference for the third year in a row. She discussed her “second service” in the federal government and as a business owner and podcast host for The American Legion. Her mission was to inspire, educate, and connect student veterans to resources and tools for their success.
GuideOn’s founder gave a Veteran TED Talk at The 102nd National American Legion Convention. This is the American Legion’s largest annual meeting with each of the Legion’s 55 departments – the 50 states, the District of Columbia, the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, France, Mexico, and the Philippines. Ashley took the main stage to discuss ways to increase Post 9/11 veteran membership, diversity and inclusion, and family programming initiatives.
- GuideOn Education founder was featured on Freedom Sister Podcast – listen to the episode here: GuideOn Education: Ashley Gorbulja – The Freedom Sisters Podcast | Podcast on Spotify
- Record PR – check out that episode here: Celebrating Veterans’ Advocacy with Ashley Gorbulja, Public Affairs Specialist at the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (furiarubel.com)
- Beyond The Wire, Podcast spoke to our founder about her work as a Women’s Military Advocate, businesswoman, and her second service commitment to Veterans – listen here: Beyond The Wire: Ep. #43 Ashley Gorbulja – Women’s Military Advocate; current events on Apple Podcasts
- GuideOn’s founded warrior Wellness Podcast discusses women veteran issues, facets of wellness, fitness, legion podcast (100 miles for hope), military experiences, and women veteran’s advocacy. You can listen to or watch the video recording of this podcast and all the other Warrior Wellness Podcasts episodes by visiting their website.
Our CEO Ashley Gorbulja continues to serve on the Veterans Education Project (VEP) Board of Advisors. As a powerful voice for the military-connected community, she has dedicated her career to expanding opportunities for non-traditional students in higher education. Ashley has also written a few blog posts for VEP – check them out below:
- Post 9/11 Women Veterans: A Profile in Higher Education – Veterans Education Project
- The Tides Rise for Non-Traditional Students – Veterans Education Project
- Attracting and Retaining Veterans in Higher Education – Veterans Education Project
AMSE (Association of Military Spouse Entrepreneurs) has been an integral part of our team growth and project management during our larger clients. Check out GuideOn’s economic mention in AMSE’s 2020 Impact Report.
The Forbes DC Photography & Videography is a veteran-owned business that continues to help create and support photography & film (multimedia) experience for indoor, outdoor, and FAA licensed aerial photography requests for GuideOn clients.
WISE Advise + Assist Team and OrganizedQ continue to assist GuideOn project management, administrative tasks, and content creation, thus employing other military spouses and veterans in the process to build a sustainable and flexible community military lifestyle model.
The American Legion Tango Alpha Lima (TAL) national podcast continues to be our CEO & Founder Ashley Gorbulja’s pride and joy. Helping launch this fantastic podcast, serving as a co-host and creative consultant has lead to remarkable growth with over 60 episodes and two seasons.
Ruck Digital provides an extension of teamwork to lift others in the digital space to promote digital strategy, PPC campaigns tailored to your market, audience, and organization goals. We help strategically create SEO and content marketing that works for you to optimize conversation rates on your digital landscape.
CEO & Founder Ashley Gorbulja published an article in March 2021 with the American Legion on why Women’s military history matters.
Our client’s stories drive our philosophy of “see a need, fill a need. This approach allows us to pivot throughout their journey regardless of their size or project with our services and products. We are not slowing down yet. Join us on our journey as we look forward to another fantastic year.
What to Look Forward to in Chapter 4
- A new, fresh, and rebranded website is coming soon.
- More blogs, videos, case studies, and other inspiring and educational content.
- New partnerships, announcements, interviews, and more!
Stay tuned and stay in touch as GuideOn Education continues to take the military-connected community further and further to reach more opportunities. We love what we do, and we can’t wait to see where it takes us.
Learn more about how we can help you accomplish your goals or partner.